ABOUT THE FOUNDATION
The SHRM Foundation is a values-based charity organization whose mission is to champion workforce and workplace transformation by providing research-based HR solutions for challenging inclusion issues facing current and potential employees, scholarships to educate and develop HR professionals to make change happen and opportunities for HR professionals to make a difference in their local communities. The SHRM Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizational affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management.
Link for more information: https://www.shrm.org/foundation/pages/default.aspx
Empowered HR professionals building inclusive organizations where all employees thrive and organizations achieve success.
The SHRM Foundation champions workforce and workplace transformation by providing…
- Research-based HR solutions for challenging inclusion issues facing employees and potential employees.
- Scholarships to educate and develop HR professionals and students to make change happen.
- Opportunities for HR professionals to make a difference in their local communities.
Illinois HR Professionals can donate to the Foundation in several ways:
- Use the link to the SHRM Foundation for information to donate via mail or online: https://www.shrm.org/foundation/pages/default.aspx
- Participate in the fundraising event at the ILSHRM Annual Conference in September
- Participate in a local/affiliate chapters fundraising events
COMING SOON: Make a donation via credit card to the SHRM Foundation through ILSHRM’s online donation link.