DATE & LOCATION
May 5, 2020
- 201 Broadway
- Normal, IL 61761
- (309) 862-9000
- Room Rate – $122 + tax
- Click Here to Book your group rate
8:30-10:30 AM – What Makes a Great Leader?
Facilitated by Aaron Levy & Shiri Bade
- Understand the key leadership competencies which define great organizational leadership
- Learn how the habit formation process can be used to develop leadership competencies
- Identify the most essential leadership competency to optimize business and team performance
10:30-12:30 PM – The Driver of Employee Motivation
Facilitated by Shiri Bade
- Connect the impact of listening as a leadership competency to the business strategy and results
- Discover a key barrier holding back leaders’ impact at work
- Uncover a strategy for integrating listening into your organization’s strategy
1:00-3:00 PM – Generating Action to Impact Your Organization
Facilitated by Aaron Levy
- Learn how to develop the competency of listening
- Unearth a leadership process for bringing listening to your organization
- Creating your leadership development action plan for impacting your organization
*Day plan includes time for 30-min lunch break and short reset breaks throughout the day.
* Approved for 6.0 hours of SHRM Professional Development Credit (PDC) through the Society for Human Resource Management
* Submitted for 6.0 hours of HRCI Business Credit through the Human Resource Certification Institute (pending)
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations prior to April 1, 2020 will be assessed a cancellation fee of $50. Cancellations received April 2 or after are not eligible for refund, however registration may be transferred to another individual with no penalty.
SIGNED COPY OF AARON’S BOOK
Purchase a signed copy of Aaron’s book for $25 pre-conference ($5 of each purchase will be donated to the SHRM Foundation).