* 6.0 hours of SHRM PDC (professional development credit)
* 6.0 hours of Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) business credit
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
DATE & LOCATION
July 21st – 9:30 – 11:30 am and 1:00 – 3:00 pm
July 22 – 9:30 – 11:30 am
July 21st 9:30 – 11:30 am – What Makes a Great Leader?
Facilitated by Aaron Levy & Shiri Bade
- Understand the key leadership competencies which define great organizational leadership
- Learn how the habit formation process can be used to develop leadership competencies
- Identify the most essential leadership competency to optimize business and team performance
July 21st 1:00 – 3:00 pm – The Driver of Employee Motivation
Facilitated by Shiri Bade
- Connect the impact of listening as a leadership competency to the business strategy and results
- Discover a key barrier holding back leaders’ impact at work
- Uncover a strategy for integrating listening into your organization’s strategy
July 22nd 9:30 – 11:30 am – Generating Action to Impact Your Organization
Facilitated by Aaron Levy
- Learn how to develop the competency of listening
- Unearth a leadership process for bringing listening to your organization
- Creating your leadership development action plan for impacting your organization
* Approved for 6.0 hours of SHRM Professional Development Credit (PDC) through the Society for Human Resource Management
* Submitted for 6.0 hours of HRCI Business Credit through the Human Resource Certification Institute
SHRM Members – $129
Non-SHRM Members – $179
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations prior to July 1, 2020 will be assessed a cancellation fee of $50. Cancellations received July 1 or after are not eligible for refund, however registration may be transferred to another individual with no penalty.
Order Aaron’s Book Online!
Purchase a copy of Aaron’s book for $25 pre-conference.